Android, Cell Phones - February 23rd, 2011
ZTE Corporation just announced new Android smartphone at the Mobile World Congress, 2011, a new mobile handset that called ZTE Skate. The ZTE Skate is fashionably thin and lightweight at only 120g and powered by Android OS, which is the company’s latest smartphone. The ZTE Skate expected will be release from May 2011 in markets worldwide with price less than $100 only.
The ZTE Skate smartphone
also comes with a 5 Megapixel camera and support for AGPS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. The ZTE Skate supports quad-band GSM and dual-band 3G/3.5G HSPA networks
The ZTE Skate featured with a large 4.3-inch touchscreen and will be running Android 2.3. This ZTE Skate Android Smartphone is boosted by a Qualcomm 800MHz processor with Adreno 200 graphics chip and perform well. So, ZTE Skate Android smartphone will incorporate with attractive specs. ZTE Skate is a stylish Android smartphone of the company claims, which has easy communication interface.
ZTE Skate Smartphone Features & Specs :
- Qualcomm 800MHz processor.
- Adreno 200 graphics chip.
- Large 4.3-inch touchscreen.
- Runs on Android 2.3 OS.
- Support for AGPS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- 5 Megapixel camera captures good images.
- Supports quad-band GSM.
- And dual-band 3G/3.5G HSPA networks.
- resolutions of 480×800.
- Weights 120g
- supports GSM/GPRS /EDGE900/1800/1900MHz,
- HSDPA/UMTS900/2100MHz radio.
- ZTE Netphone 501 Android smartphone review, specs, price, release date
ZTE break the rule with new ZTE Netphone 501. The Netphone 501 smartphone is comes with multimed...
- ZTE Netphone 501 and 701 Android smartphone review, specs, price, release date
At the Mobile World Congress 2011 ZTE has announced their smartphone ZTE Netphone 501 and 701, h...
- T-Mobile UK Pulse Mini review : specs, price and features
T-mobile UK has just announced new offers of the T-Mobile Pulse Mini at the price £39.99, the sm...
- TazTag TazPad Android tablet review : price, release date and specs
TazTag a French Company has just announced to release their new Android Tablet at CeBIT 2011 in ...
- AdvanceTC Magix W3 tablet review : specs, price and features
AdvanceTC Magix W3 is the new tablet developed by AdvanceTC company. The tablet become the firs...
- Acer Iconia Tab A100 tablet review, specs, price, release date
Acer company has announced new generation of android tablet in a few month, the tablet will be cal...
- LG Optimus Life review : specs, price and release date
LG has launched a new smartphone, namely LG Optimus Life. This Optimus Life has a variety of co...
- msung Galaxy S 4G T-Mobile Review : Feature, Price, Specs, Pros and Cons
Samsung Galaxy S 4G aka Samsung Vibrant 4G smartphone from T-Mobile is available on the market f...
- Acer Liquid MT review, specs and price
Rogers Acer Liquid MT is the next generations smartphone from ACER company. The smartphone will ...
- Gigabyte GSmart M3447 Dual-SIM smartphone review, specs, price and release date
Gigabyte Communications just released a new Dual-SIM cards smartphone namely Gigabyte GSmart M3...
- Alcatel OT-908 touchscreen smartphone review, specs, release date
Alcatel OT-908 smartphone from Alcatel Company is a new touchscreen smartphone powered by androi...
- HTC Incredible S Review, Specs, Price and Release Date
HTC has reported to launch the new generation of HTC Incredible, namely HTC Incredible S. The sm...
- ViewSonic V350 Dual SIM Review, Specs, Release date and Price
ViewSonic comes to the smartphone market with ViewSonic V350 the dual SIM smartphone. The smartp...
- HTC Freestyle review, specs, price, release date
AT&T just reported their latest HTC smartphone with based on the Brew Mobile platform, namely HT...
- HP Pre 3 Smartphone Review, Specs, Price, Release Date
Hewlett-Packard (HP) just announced the New HP Pre generation, namely HP Pre3 smartphone. The HP...